On 12 December 2021 from 11:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m., the 2nd Christmas market of the Domaine de la Portaniere will be held in Collobrières (France). The event will see Slow Food and the Provence Model Forest as guests, together with about thirty producers and artisans from the Var department (La Région SUD – Provence-Alpes-Côtes d’Azur, France).
The day aims to support local producers and raise awareness on the food issues of eating well, promoting the products of the region also through conferences, tours of the wine estate where the event will take place and presentation of its products, as well as a tasting of products of local producers.
Some of the products that can be found at the market:
- Lavender honey, flowers (Natou miel & Thibault Autric)
- Chestnut cream (Benoit Autric)
- Sea urchins (Patrick Petrognani)
- Citrus fruits, lemon caviar, Palestinian lime (Joelle Etienne)
- Micro buds and edible flowers
- Lactofermented vegetables (Shen fermentation)
- Cakes "la collozienne" (Tropézienne of chestnuts)
- Truffles (Mrs. Barbaroux)
- Cotignac quinces
- Horticulture in the Belle Campagne (La Crau)
- Solliès fig jam with strawberry tree, semi-candied figs with strawberry tree honey, beer from the Massif des Maures (Provence Model Forest)
- Côtes de Provence rosé, red and white, apple juice, olive oil, bitter orange jams (Domaine de la Portanière - Collobrières)
The organization will be carried out in partnership with: the Epicurean Fund.