For almost 3 years now, NGEurope has developed a set of resources very useful to people leading NGOs or wanting to create their own civic movement. The project is coming to an end and on the 29th of May they will present the results and outcomes of the project, the lessons learned and the outputs available. They will also showcase successful Portuguese NGOs that do very important work in their communities both from the environmental and social points of view.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this conference will be held online via ZOOM.
The event will start at 10h30 (Time zone Spain). Here’s a list of the outputs they will present in final conference:
- Summary research on the role of NGOs across Europe
- A kit teaching NGO staff how to better integrate new members
- Training package for social and green NGO leadership
- Observatory on successful NGOs across Europe (ngeurope.net)
- A toolkit for greater engagement
- Audiovisual contents explaining the project and its relevance
- Survival guide for NGO Founding and Funding
- Policy paper
- Layman report
The Zoom meeting link will be sent to participate after registration.